Search  

Please login to post into the forums. Remember - keep your posts friendly. 

Note: Identic Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove any material it considers inappropriate or offensive. Please report any undesirable posts or behaviour to support@lucidcentral.org.

If you have any direct support requests such as reactivation requests please use the help desk.

Login

HomeHomeLucid Phoenix D...Lucid Phoenix D...Building and us...Building and us..."nothing leads to this"...apparently"nothing leads to this"...apparently
Previous

Next
New Post
9/9/2009 1:10 PM

Hi Matt,

I'm currently in the process of building my key when I get an error stating "nothing leads to this".

In past errors, I have successfully been able to follow this up and see where I have gone wrong, but this time I'm stumped. The problem herein lies with the destination part of the couplet (highlighted yellow), see below.

Apparently, if I remove the "." at the end of the couplet it works fine (and the "111" turns blue), but if I leave it (".") there it stays blue, but the "111' remains in black text and is not recognised. This hasn't happened to the other 100 odd couplets I have for my key.

110. In lateral view, upper rear corner of sternite VII sub-rectangular; in ventral view, sternite VIII divided into 2 sub-triangular parts Psilochorema mataura
         In lateral view upper rear corner of sternite VII rounded or sub-triangular; in ventral view, sternite VIII divided into 2 sub-rectangular parts 111.

111. In ventral view, sternite VII rear margin broadly rounded medially Psilochorema acheir
         In ventral view, sternite VII rear margin sub-triangular medially Psilochorema cheirodes

Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated!

Cheers,

Brian

New Post
9/15/2009 3:20 PM

Hi Brian,

Yes, you are correct about needing to remove the full stop (".") from those lead numbers. The problem with the '111' lead from the rest of the text is it needs to have a tab or a couple of spaces (2-3) between it and the rest of the couplet text. This allows Phoenix to discriminate it when performing its pattern matching on the text key.

If that doesn't work please send me the key to look at as the HTML formatting in your above text doesn't necessarily represent the actual format of the text key.

Cheers,

Matt.

New Post
9/18/2009 3:24 PM

Thanks Matt, I'll give it a go.

Cheers,

Brian

Previous

Next
HomeHomeLucid Phoenix D...Lucid Phoenix D...Building and us...Building and us..."nothing leads to this"...apparently"nothing leads to this"...apparently

Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. Identic Pty
Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement