Search  

Please login to post into the forums. Remember - keep your posts friendly. 

Note: Identic Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove any material it considers inappropriate or offensive. Please report any undesirable posts or behaviour to support@lucidcentral.org.

If you have any direct support requests such as reactivation requests please use the help desk.

Login

HomeHomeLucid3 Discussi...Lucid3 Discussi...Building and us...Building and us...Error Deploing Key - Incomplete DocumentError Deploing Key - Incomplete Document
Previous

Next
New Post
12/17/2018 10:02 AM

I am building a key using Lucid3.6 and would like to deploy so I can get a couple of people to test it for accuracy and ambiguity before having it made into an app. 

When I try "Deploy Browser Player" I get this error - I have checked Java version and it shows as correct.  Any suggestions for what I am doing wrong?

New Post
12/17/2018 10:36 AM

Hi WhyBiro,

Can you please send us a copy of your keys 'Data' folder zipped? It should be small enough to email. Also can you please send a screen shot of your deploy key dialog? Email to support@lucidcentral.org.

Was this key imported from an older edition? Or newly created in v3.6 Builder?

Cheers,

Matt.

New Post
12/17/2018 2:35 PM

Hi Whybiro,

The cause of this problem was a a single incompatible CMYK encoded JPEG. The Builder was trying to recreate a missing thumbnail for the image, however that format of JPEG is not supported, causing the deployment process to fail. Converting the image to a standard JPEG resolved the problem.

Cheers,

Matt. 

New Post
12/17/2018 3:08 PM

Thank you - this fixed it  - greatly appreciated

Previous

Next
HomeHomeLucid3 Discussi...Lucid3 Discussi...Building and us...Building and us...Error Deploing Key - Incomplete DocumentError Deploing Key - Incomplete Document

Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. Identic Pty
Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement