Search  

Please login to post into the forums. Remember - keep your posts friendly. 

Note: Identic Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove any material it considers inappropriate or offensive. Please report any undesirable posts or behaviour to support@lucidcentral.org.

If you have any direct support requests such as reactivation requests please use the help desk.

Login

HomeHomeFact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...How do I backup my Fact Sheet Fusion files?How do I backup my Fact Sheet Fusion files?
Previous

Next
New Post
3/26/2008 12:05 PM

To create a backup of your Fact Sheet Fusion data you need to copy the Fusion database file (filename.Fusion) and its corresponding folder of the same name. For example, if you called your Fact Sheet Fusion database “My Fact Sheets” then the Fusion database name will be “My Fact Sheets.Fusion” and a folder called “My Fact Sheets” will be created. Both the “My Fact Sheets.Fusion” file and the “My Fact Sheets” folder would need to be backed up.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeFact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...How do I backup my Fact Sheet Fusion files?How do I backup my Fact Sheet Fusion files?

Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. Identic Pty
Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement